About Athena Forensics
Since 2008 Athena Forensics has been one of the UK’s leading providers of Computer Forensics, Mobile Phone Forensics, Cell Site Analysis and Expert Witness Services.
We have earned an impressive reputation for identifying the crucial pieces of data that can be used to assist in the formation of a legal case.
“87% of our work is gained through customer recommendation.”
As one of the leading providers in Digital Forensic Investigations, our computer forensic services are chosen by a wide range of customers, including legal practitioners (with both private and legally aided clients) within criminal and civil proceeding matters as well as commercial, law enforcement agencies and private sectors.
Athena Forensics aim to provide a highly professional, yet personal and confidential service to all our clients.
Our computer forensic experts are some of the UK’s most experienced and renowned in the industry and are sufficiently qualified and experienced in report writing and court room presentations to be able to provide clear concise facts and opinion that can be easily understood by our varied clients and, ultimately, the Courts. We understand that choosing the right expert witness to assist you in a case is crucial.
“We constantly look to improve our service and build upon our achievements.”
Athena Forensics experts have completed over 2000 computer forensic investigations across a variety of cases including indecent images, fraud, terrorism, family care proceedings and corporate investigations.
We have an extensive amount of experience, with a range of academic, commercial and investigative backgrounds alongside outstanding professionalism, quality and integrity.
Our computer forensics experts regularly attend court as an Expert Witness on behalf of the Defence and the Prosecution and are highly skilled in the process of giving evidence and in how the judicial process works.
Athena Forensics provide a rapid response service to commercial and private clients as the initial response to any such incident is crucial. The computer or mobile phone needs to be handled correctly to prevent any data from being compromised and at all times the correct forensic investigative procedures are followed to prevent any legal challenge.
“Our experts provide a free initial consultation, which can greatly assist your case in the early stages.”
A selection of notable cases our computer forensics experts have been instructed in:
- Operation Duma – Large Multi Handed VAT Carousel Fraud, investigated by Revenue Customs Prosecution Office.
- Instructed on behalf of a Premiership Football Club as part of Employment Tribunal Proceedings.
- Operation Pallial – Historic Child Sexual Offences, investigated by National Crime Agency.
- R – v – KL – Terrorist Offences, investigated by the North West Counter Terrorism Unit.
- Operation Lakeland – Paedophile Ring investigated by Devon & Cornwall Police.
- Corporate Fraud Investigation into the Director of a Supermarket Supplier.
- Operation Carbon – Largest Firearms Investigation, investigated by Greater Manchester Police.
- Operation Ore – Indecent Images, International operation investigated by Thames Valley Police.
- Corporate Fraud Investigation into the Managing Director of a National Chain of Health Clubs and Hotels that led to dismissal and Criminal Investigation.
- Operation Murray – Murder, investigated by Surrey Police.
- Operation Sequin – DDoS attack on Home Office website, investigated by West Midlands Cyber Crime Regional Unit.
- R – v – CW – Anonymous DDoS attack of Visa, Mastercard & Paypal.
For information on our digital forensic services or if you require any advice or assistance please contact a member of our team on 0330 123 4448 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, further details are available on our contact us page.
Our client’s confidentiality is of the utmost importance. All correspondence is treated with discretion, from initial contact to the conclusion of any computer forensics investigation.
Our digital forensic experts are fully aware of the significance and importance of the information that they encounter and we have been accredited to ISO 9001 for 10 years. Our forensic experts are all security cleared and we offer non-disclosure agreements if required. Our premises along with our security procedures have been inspected and approved by law enforcement agencies.
Athena Forensics do not disclose personal information to other companies or suppliers.