The Quality Policy of Athena Forensics
Athena Forensics Ltd (the Organisation) aims to provide services on time and within budget.
The company’s aim to supply, promptly and without fail, a service, which will be suitable for the customers declared purposes and which, subject to proper care, will be safe in use and will perform at a level which the customers will judge satisfactory in relation to cost.
The company is committed to complying with the requirements of ISO9001: 2015
Our strategic goal to create a coherent framework of sound Management System practices across all areas of our business operations will be achieved by:
• Setting objectives for improvements in environmental performance
• Monitoring progress against those objectives
• Understanding the requirements and expectations of our customers and developing policies to meet these expectations
• Observing all legislation and regulations and ensuring mechanisms are in place to assure continuing compliance, the company is committed to continual improvement.
• Informing all employees of their legal obligations and ensuring compliance through the provision of suitable training programmes and effective supervision
• Fully documenting a Management System to ensure customers’ requirements, once agreed, are fully met in every respect with “right first time” and “zero defects” attitudes predominating at all times
This Policy is communicated to all employees and is freely available to external interested parties on request. It is formally reviewed at the annual Management Review.
The company are committed to continual improvement and will demonstrate this by setting, reviewing and meeting measurable objectives.
The company’s top management as part of the management review will regularly review this Policy.
Adherence to this policy involves every aspect of the Company’s operation and its entire staff. Ongoing training and education for the personnel all levels in the Company will be pursued to ensure they are fully conversant with these objectives and how they are achieved.