- Indecent and Extreme Images
- Identity Fraud
- Forged Documents
- Handling Stolen Goods
- Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice
- Family Care Proceedings
- Theft of data and Intellectual Property
- Drug Offences
- Grooming Offences
- Internet Misuse in the Workplace
- Data Theft (The Theft of Company Data)
- Operation Duma – Large Multi Handed VAT Carousel Fraud, investigated by Revenue Customs Prosecution Office.
- Instructed on behalf of a Premiership Football Club as part of Employment Tribunal Proceedings.
- Operation Pallial – Historic Child Sexual Offences, investigated by National Crime Agency.
- R – v – KL – Terrorist Offences, investigated by the North West Counter Terrorism Unit.
- Operation Lakeland – Paedophile Ring investigated by Devon & Cornwall Police.
- Corporate Fraud Investigation into the Director of a Supermarket Supplier.
- Operation Carbon – Largest Firearms Investigation, investigated by Greater Manchester Police.
- Operation Ore – Indecent Images, International operation investigated by Thames Valley Police.
- Corporate Fraud Investigation into the Managing Director of a National Chain of Health Clubs and Hotels that led to dismissal and Criminal Investigation.
- Operation Murray – Murder, investigated by Surrey Police.
- Operation Sequin – DDoS attack on Home Office website, investigated by West Midlands Cyber Crime Regional Unit.
- R – v – CW – Anonymous DDoS attack of Visa, Mastercard & Paypal.
About Athena ForensicsFor information on our digital forensic services or if you require any advice or assistance please contact a member of our team on 0845 882 7386 or via email on email@example.com, further details are available on our contact us page.Our client’s confidentiality is of the utmost importance. All correspondence is treated with discretion, from initial contact to the conclusion of any computer forensics investigation.Our digital forensic experts are fully aware of the significance and importance of the information that they encounter and we have been accredited to ISO 9001 for 10 years. Our forensic experts are all security cleared and we offer non-disclosure agreements if required. Our premises along with our security procedures have been inspected and approved by law enforcement agencies.Athena Forensics do not disclose personal information to other companies or suppliers.
TestimonialAfter the expert report prepared by Athena Forensics was served on the Crown Prosecution they offered no evidence in relation to the matter and the case was discontinued.
Bournemouth Based Solicitor.read more ()